Saturday, November 5, 2011

Philippines Pictures!!

So Libera posted their pictures from their most recent tour in the Philippines! Here they are!
 On ASAP rocks! You guys rock. I love the lighting!
 The meet and greet in Manila! Look at all the people!
 Now THAT is a poster. Look at Matthew signing it like a pro.
 Ralph "YOU DUDES BETTER COME TO OUR CONCERT." lol, Yeah right..
 This is so cool! Dancing with candles, awesome.
Unveiling the Libera Playground plaque! 
 AWW. Such a nice picture of Kavana, Ralph, Cassius, Liam and Michael! And of course the new CD.
 BOWLING. Classic. Must be some intense game or something. "COME ON. COME ON. COME ON."
 Isaac is so cute. Every time I see him, all I think is "and Happy Christmas to you." CUTEST THING EVER.

Ah, yes. So we all remember this picture, am I correct?
WELL.
AWESOMENESS AT ITS FINEST. If you would like, I will name them for you, from left to right.
Top Row: Luke, Stefan, Daniel, Sammy, Alex, Tiarnan, Liam, Josh, Ralph, Henry, Matthew RA, Carlos, Ben P
Bottom Row: Michael, Tom, Jude, Matthew J, Isaac, Ben F, Jakub, Matt M, Dylan, Ciaran, Eoghan, Cassius, Kavana, Barney
No Jonathan! Wonder why.
 Looks like a rehearsal. Nice picture!
 I love this picture! I love mid- song pictures. They all look so good. And of course Mr. Moose front and center!
 
Great picture! Another mid- song picture!
 WOW. I love this picture. It's one of those pictures that you look at it and go, "IMAGINE THAT IF YOU WERE THERE?!" Like seriously.
 Little bit of the background people. Like Steven Geragthy!
 ZestAir welcomes YOU. Great group shot!
 Another great shot in front of the "aeroplane" .. airplane..
 MABUHAY! This was awesome! Did you catch the video? No? Watch it here!
 There's daddy Josh. With Cassius, Jakub and Isaac around him!
 Very nice picture of Matthew RA. Daniel almost looks like a photo bomb here :D
 VERY CONCENTRATED. I see how it is. Almost looks like a staring contest.
 BEAUTIFUL. I always wanted to get a picture like this!
 Aw, in the water in there clothes. Bummer. Oh well, they don't seem to mind!
 Look at the water! How beautiful it is! My dad travels to the Philippines sometimes with work, and he comes home he has nothing but good things to say! Nice group shot!
 *drools*
 Nice picture of Mr. Leadbeater!
 
Michael and Ciaran singing their little hearts out! :)
 Very nice picture! Barney never ever ever ever stops smiling. I love it. Happy kids are the best.
Oh wow. I saw this and I like gasped. It's so pretty! Like it's mystical and soft and perfect. And Matthew and Matt look so angelic here. 


These were some great photos!!! Thanks Libera!

No comments:

Post a Comment