Monday, August 8, 2011

Meet and Greets!

These are just some videos of the Meet and Greet that happened in Frisco last night!



I really have come to like Eoghan. He seems all like, "yo, I'm Eoghan. I'm cool." He's awesome. I like him! I hope he has a huge future. For anyone who doesn't know, Eoghan is pronounced "Owen". I knew that because I watched Leap Year. lol. Barney is a funny kid, he is so adorable! Woohoooo! New boys are cute, as they usually are. That girl, who got the hugs, I saw that and I eeeeeeeped for her. How lucky is that girl. Makes me soooo jealous. I wonder why Freddie started laughing so much when Cassius just looked at him. lol. "Hi Ross." L O L. It made me laugh the way he said it. I couldn't even imagine the flight home. *shivers* Ralph seems so appreciative! He takes things to the heart. Henry doesn't miss his bro. Typical sibling stuff. Josh with that ADORABLE face he makes. Oh my. Looks like I need to go show my mom the PowerPoint I made her. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment