Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Video!

READ THIS FIRST. Just to say, when I put the ages of the boys, for the ones that we don't know how old they are, I guessed, those aren't they're actual ages. And then on When Will I Be Famous, when I said that the judge hated them, I did that for dramatic effect when they moved on. He didn't really "hate" them, he just wasn't their biggest fan. Also this video sounds the best when it is louder, because the songs sound really good. Sometimes it gets a bit boring because I was just wasting time so that the songs could play more. I originally made this to show to my mom and stuff, so I'm still debating about that. But yeah, you can watch this in full screen if you would like, because it is HD. Also sometimes the music change is a little choppy. And other times it makes no sense. So when it randomly goes to the picture of the St. Louis Basilica, that's when I am supposed to talk and say "They perform in places like this." So, sorry about that.




No comments:

Post a Comment