Thursday, September 1, 2011

Philippines Official Poster!

Alright, as we all know,  there was a very, uh, interesting poster that was released yesterday. After hearing so many complaints from email (one of those complainers was myself!), the company changed it. The pink lipstick is no more!! *Hallelujah Chorus* The boys look like normal now and it's soo much better. And *double take* Jonathan is back! Oh yaaay! If there is one thing I am excited about it is that. Originally Josh's face was on Jonathan's head, but it was like his 14 year old face, with pink lipstick and it was so poorly photo-shopped. But now Jonathan is back, that makes me soo happy. Now I can honestly say that this poster is magnificent and it will bring in many people to their concerts. Good job to all!

*On 360 the old poster is back.. oh well, I pretend it's not.*

No comments:

Post a Comment