Friday, September 2, 2011

The Christmas Album!!

Beautiful, right? So glad you agree. So this album is finally taking off into the wonderful world of pre-ordering!
Tower Records Japan    1628 Yen     Release date October 24
HMV Japan                   2502 Yen     Release date October 24
Amazon UK (Libera's commission link)  14.99 BPS   Release date November 7

(I'm going to be really happy and hyper in this post because I am helping my friend plan her Sweet 16! :D)
And with a VERY special thanks to Tower Records the Song List was released! Wanna hear it? I know I do! (wait what? I'm watching a show about weddings, and the Minister is using an IPAD to deliver the ceremony. Oh, have times have changed.)
1. Joy to the World 
2. Still, Still, Still (which is beautiful!)
3. Carol of the Bells (I happen to be very excited for this)
4. Veni, Veni, Emmanuel (I sing this in Church, but in English.)
5. Once In Royal David's City (lovely song!)
6. O Holy Night (Pretty as well)
7. White Christmas (very excited for this one, too!)
8. Corpus Christi Carol (VERY excited for this one!)
9. In Dulci Jubilo (pretty song!)
10. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (I wonder if it will be James' version)
11. Sing the Story (wootwoot! remakeeee! let's hope.)
12. Coventry Carol (VVERYY excited for this one.)
13. The First Noel (this is such a pretty song. i'm so excited!)
14. Jubilate Deo (pretty song!!)
15. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks (I am sooooooooooooo excited. All time favorite Christmas song.)
16. Lullabye (I believe this is Josh's version. But don't take my word for it.)


There is two version, Regular and Deluxe. The Deluxe version will have a fold- out poster, but not sure if it will be signed. Let's hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment