Sunday, September 4, 2011

My birthday!

Hey guys! This post has nothing to do with Libera, sorry. But I just wanted to say it was my birthday! Yay! I am 15 years old, and Facebook considers me an adult. I don't know. But anyway I was so excited to see all the birthday wishes on my facebook this morning. But what made me so happy was when I went onto Libera Dreams this morning, a member made a post about my birthday! AWWWW! It legit, made my day. And even on Twitter, my Libera-fan friends on there wished me a happy birthday. Not even kidding Libera fans are the nicest people ever. So I will post pictures from my little surprise party later when I have downloaded them to the computer. My friends jumped out from behind a car and silly- stringed me. They drenched me in silly string! You'll see what I mean later. :D
This is when I was DRENCHED with silly string!
 Drenched in the silly string again! LOL
 And Again.
 Again.
 And again.
 WOOHOOOO CAKE!
 My buddies! Gotta love them!
 Singing happy birthday! It was sooo awkward, but it always is.
 And the traditional putting your name on your nose. I didn't do it, my aunt did. It as pretty funny!

Sorry this post was completely unrelated to Libera. To make it related, my friend gave me 50 dollars. Maybe I can go by some Libera CDs, or save up for a concert or something. Or pre-order the Christmas CD. Any of those is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment