Monday, August 1, 2011

Moody Church Videos!

This is Gloria. At first I was like, WOW THAT CAN'T BE LIVE!!! But then I was like, but it totally is. That was absolutely amazing! The high notes in Gloria seem to be perfection. I wish I could know who they were. So Gloria sounded almost "CD-like" here. It sounded beautiful. In my eyes, this was the best one in this little snippet of a concert. hehehee.



This is Exultate. In the CD, this song is like, awesome and amazing. Here, it wasn't as awesome and amazing. BUT STILL AWESOME! I like watching the reaction Ben has. Ben Philipp that is. Because if you watch him, he seems so thrilled to know that this is his song, and that it sounds, awesome, and because he can smile because... he's Ben. Exultate is such a fun song to listen to. You can really hear the low notes here. I like the low notes. (:



Eoghan. Eoghan. Eoghan. You are absolutely perfect my friend. You're so cute, and tiny yet your voice is powerful and strong. You have nice range to ya. The end, in my eyes, was stronger than the beginning, but like come on. This kid can sing! I also love the Canon effect that happens. The best is when Sammy and Josh join in! Their voices are sooo deep! You gotta love it(:



And of course, my favorite, How Shall I sing That Majesty! It starts off with Jakob into Eoghan. The two are like, beasts. Sing for ever! (sing for you :D) They are very amazing at singing, I can't even take it. Anyway, on my Mac, in the garageband thingy I made a mix of the recorded version and the live version, and every so often I would change the song, and you could never tell the difference, unless it was another kids voice, lol. But I'll try to post it! It was truly a treat to finally hear that song live. I love that song live, like as much as the recorded version. It was truly a beautiful song! And the high notes at the end- wait hold on, that has to be more awesome... AND THOSE AMAZING HIGH NOTES AT THE END... Like oh my god. I'm not sure who it was.. possibly Jakob, I could be lying though, but like geez kid... whoever that is, is like beast. I can't even handle it, those high notes were absolutely the most perfect thing. Just like the recording. What makes me laugh though in this video, is if you watch from :44 - :55, Orlando and Barney keep looking at each other, but like why? It's funny, I don't get it. I keep trying to figure it out. Lol It makes me giggle every time! That an awesome concert. It must have brought many fans in. WOW. I can't even... okay here's the video..

No comments:

Post a Comment