Thursday, July 28, 2011

Libera on Fox 9 News!

It was weird saying Fox 9 because where I live, it's Fox 5. lol. But anyway, of course the most awesome, coolest person in the world JimmyRiddle from the Libera Dreams forum posted this video of an short interview with the Libera boys on the Fox 9 News Channel. LOL Josh is sooo awesome! His voice is soo deep. I'm trying to picture that in Eternal Light. Cassius... is Cassius. You have to love him. "Everything is my inspiration". He's so awesome. I wish I knew him. Just look at his face when he says it. He's like.. in a daze! He's sooo awesome. Gotta love Cassius. Ralph is awesome too. He says everything with such passion. It's like he's singing, but he's talking O.o  . Kavana is so well spoken. He's going to be like the future spokesperson for Libera. Good interview! I hope that brings people to go to their concert tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment