Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Song and Boys List!

WOAH! So much I now know. This is awesome! Okay, so I'll start off with the list of boys that were there. By the way, there were 28...
Boys that were there already:
Henry Barrington
Tiarnan Branson
Jude Collins
Luke Collins
Liam Connery

Kavana Crossley
Jakob DeMenezes- Wood
Dylan Duffy
Daniel Fontannaz
Freddie Ingles
Matthew Jansen
Alex Leggett
Sam Leggett (yayy!)
Barney Lindsell
JOSH MADINE ... like wait what?!!?!??!
Eoghan McCarthy
Sammy Moriarty
Cassius O'Connell- White
Ben Philipp
Matthew Rangel- Alvares
Carlos Rodriguez Villegas
Ralph Skan

AWESOME! Josh and Sam are back; that's always awesome. Anywhoooooooo, Stefan isn't there. Not a surprise because he has to save his voice for his opera performance. Jonathan isn't there either but then again he is 16, sooo yeah. But wait, hold the phone, shut the front door, James Mordaunt?!!?!??!!? He's not here :( That makes me soooo incredibly sad. And also just to clear the air, Liam and Sammy ARE listed in the program and there ARE 28 boys in the choir this tour, BUT they did not sing tonight. So 26 boys SANG, 28 boys are THERE. I'm not sure why. Probably had a frog, or a cat or a horse or a blue whale in their throat. Anyway, like I said there are 28 boys on tour right now. In that list there are 22 boys. So that means... 6 new boys!!! YES.
New boys!!:
Thomas Delgado- Little
Ben Fairman
Isaac London
Matthew Madine (the full Madine/DeMenezes-Wood/Leggett clan is back!!!)
Michael Ustynovych-Repa (I'm not even going to try to pronounce that.)
Orlando Woscholski (This one is better :D)


So there you go, the awesome list of 28 Libera boys. Duuuuuuude! This is awesome. I can't even like... handle it. (This is when you can tell I am 14. lol) Okay. OTHER GOOD NEWS!
SONG LIST!!
- Jubilate
- Libera
- Song of life
- Sanctissima
- Sanctus
- Always with you
- Eternal Light
- Salva Me
- Lamentations
- Exultate

Interval

- Te Lucis
- Mysterium
- Gloria
- Fountain
- When a Knight
- Stay with me
- Ave Verum
- Love and Mercy
- Glory to Thee
- How Shall I Sing

I didn't expect much different to be honest. Two new songs though, Te Lucis. Never, ever heard of it. lol. I shall look it up.

Well that's nice! Oh wait, is that Vespera? I don't know I just saw someone on Libera Dreams say it and then it's also on youtube. So yeah I think so. And it's always good to hear Glory to Thee again! Bravo! OTHER GOOD NEWS! Since the lovely Stefan Leadbeater is not on the USA tour this year, WHO WILL SING ETERNAL LIGHT?!!! Oh geeeeeez! No need to worry, Ralph Skan is here to save the day!! But wait, Ralph didn't sing it! Then who did?! Was it Freddie Ingles? Daniel Fontannaz? Jakob? Carlos? NOOOOO?! IT WAS.... (drum roll) ... Josh Madine? JOSH MADINE?! SOLO? ETERNAL LIGHT? WHAT??!!! This is crazy. This is buffoonery! (inside joke... sorry it was mandatory) Anyway, I'll be back in the morning with a full review. Hope to see you then!
(This is awesome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment