Friday, July 29, 2011

St. Paul Concert!

Hey guys! Before the lovely St. Paul concert tonight I thought I would give you what is going on tonight. So the concert is going to take place at the beautiful Cathedral of St. Paul. Here are some pictures to show you it's beauty.




:O This place is a jaw dropper! In my opinion it's better than Minneapolis. Look how beautiful. Anyway, there are still tickets available for this lovely concert featuring at least 26 (hopefully 28) of our lovely Libera boys. Here is the link to get your tickets today! Trust me you won't regret it. I mean like, look at the pictures of where they are singing.. and then click my music player to play the first song, and then click it again so the Jubilate is playing. Imagine that. Now, I know, you want to go. So buy your tickets! It's amazing. Th exact address is
So I'm really excited for this one! Hopefully Liam and Sammy perform tonight because that is so sad that they weren't there last time. It's an extremely gorgeous cathedral, beautiful singing and lovely lighting effects. Plus you can connect with fellow Libera fans. Like who wouldn't want to go to a concert? So go. Buy your tickets. Have a grand ol' time, even though, the concert is tonight... But have fun!
Hope to see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment