Monday, October 3, 2011

Almost a minute preview of each song!!




All the songs sound awesome!!... so far! I like how they fade the songs out instead of abruptly ending it like Amazon does. lol
And you knew it was coming.. REVIEW TIME!
0:00 Joy To the World- No need a review, but of course it sounds awesome.
1:00 Still, Still, Still- the intro is so pretty! Like so pretty, it gives me goosebumps. I love violins. This song is going to be beautiful and soothing and calm. I love the melody of this song.
2:05 Carol of the Bells- SICK. I love the a capella in the beginning, this is such an awesome song. The harmonies are awesome. A little bit different than the original of what we can hear in this preview. High notes are awesome!!! Like always.
3:18 Veni, Veni Emmanuel- My church sings this song, in English of course, so I already knew this song. The organ is awesome, and it sounds like there is like a full choir! Like deep and high voices. It's really pretty and sounds very dominant. I also love that the deep voices are very prominent. I love the deep voices, whenever I here them, I get very happy!
4:25 Once in Royal David's City- I wish we could here Eoghan's voice in it. This song is so pretty. High notes!! Yayyyy!
5:15 Oh Holy Night- One of my favorite Christmas songs everrrrrr. This is prettyyy. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll on your kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Lol. The high notes in the background! And then the high notes! YES.
6:14 White Christmas- I love this song. Pretty notes. I can hear the low notes in there a little bit... :D The harmonies are great! High notes are great, too!
7:40 Corpus Christi Carol- Ralph's voice is so smooth. I love how peaceful this song is. And the voices are so smooth. The harp in the background is pretty too.
8:19 In Dulci Jubilo- There's something wrong with you if the beginning of this song does not make you smile and want to dance. I love this song! I can't wait for the full thing! It's so cute! AH! I can't help but like smile from ear to ear. I love this song! Harmoniessssssssssssss! I love harmonies, if you didn't notice.
9:09 Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas- No need for a review, but very pretty any ways.
9:53 Sing the Story- Does anyone else out there love this song as much as I do? The part that starts the preview is so dominant! I love hearing the random descants, don't know if that is the correct term, but could that be Luke, it definitely is right? Because he's the soloist. But anyway it's wonderful. It's a wonderful miracle. LOL.
10:48 Coventry Carol- WOW. Josh+Ralph+Stefan+Mystery bass soloist= AWESOMENESS. This song sounds so somber. But it's ridiculously amazing sounding with Josh and his three "backup" singers. The group sounds amazing in this song, the four of them. IT'S SO LOW.
12:24 The First Nowell- No Freddie solo again, but a few descants, don't know if that is the correct term, but like Freddie high notes, possibly. DEEP VOICES!! I love this song! Soooo happy! I hope that is Freddie, because it's so perfect and pretty.
13:16 Jubilate Deo- Jakob is such a beast. I love this song. It's really cool sounding. It's like mystical almost. Harmonies, many many harmonies! This song is awesome. Jakob is such a beast.
13:58 While Shepherds Watch Their Flocks By Night- Before I start may add that this song is beautiful really. The best part is after the solo "The heavenly babe..." That part is so pretty. But anyway, this is the ending of the song, and it's gorgeous. (Sorry, I was just put in a horrible mood, so now I'm not happy :()
14:30 Lullabye- No need for a review.

VERY EXCITING. Can't wait for the full songs!!



No comments:

Post a Comment