Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Christmas Album Song Previews!

OKAY. Wow I haven't updated in a while. So as we all know, the Christmas Album is released in the Philippines. Every day I wait impatiently waiting for a preview on youtube to come out. When I found out who the soloists were, I pretty much freaked out and I had to listen. So once again, I waited impatiently for the previews, AND THEY DID! Wootwoottt! I found out through my twitter on my phone when I was at my homecoming today. So, now that I've been home for an hour, I have to listen to the samples. I haven't listened to the yet, so what I'm going to do is write the review for each song while the preview is going on. YAAY! Oh and you can listen to them here.
JOY TO THE WORLD- I don't really need to write a review for this one, because we all know what it sounds like, so I'm skipping this one. 
STILL, STILL, STILL: Ralph Skan- Very mellow, and pretty! It's a really pretty song, OOOO I like the Still Still Still part. Didn't get to hear Ralph's voice, oh well, that was pretty anyway!
CAROL OF THE BELLS- I've been so excited for this song, okay here we go. Pretty harmonies! OOOOOO. This is awesome, I love this song. I love the fastness of it. Very nice!
VENI, VENI EMMANUEL: Daniel Fontannaz- His voice is DEFINITELY breaking. This song is really pretty and slow and mellow and it should be able to calm anyone down during Christmas.
ONCE IN ROYAL DAVID'S CITY: Eoghan McCarthy- OOOO! His voice is just as I expected, so pure. He is a beautiful soloist.  
O HOLY NIGHT: Ralph Skan- Ralph's voice is so soothing. This is really pretty! It's one of my favorite Christmas songs. So pretty! Lovely. 
WHITE CHRISTMAS: Stefan Leadbeater-  Stefan's voice is so beautiful. This is another favorite song of mine. Very very pretttttttty.
CORPUS CHRISTI CAROL: Ralph Skan and James Mordaunt- Whoever is singing, has a very beautiful voice. Pretty sure it's Ralph. OH COME ON. How short are these previews?  That one could turn out to be BEAUTIFUL!! 
IN DULCI JUBILO- This song is very fun and happy. I like it. OOOOOOO! So happy! I love it!!! 
HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS: James Mordaunt- Yes, we all know this song. No need for a review.  
SING THE STORY: Luke Collins- I finally get to hear Luke! I've been dying to hear this kid sing! Here we go.  I love this song with Michael. Luke's voice is so PRETTTY. aaaaaaaah! I'm now officially happy. Oh my Gosh. Yes, so perfect Mr. Collins!
COVENTRY CAROL: Josh Madine, Ralph Skan and Stefan Leadbeater-  Yes sir, you saw it correctly, Josh Madine. Let's take a look. WHAT. SOOOO LOW! For what we're used to. WOW. So pretty and sadish sounding at the same time. So low! It's awesome. I love it.
THE FIRST NOWELL: Freddie Ingles- Nowell, not Noel. And yes!!! Freddie! Finally get to hear him sing! So pretttty and high! I love harmonies so much. Aww man, didn't get to hear Freddie, oh well, it'll be a surprise then!! 
 JUBILATE DEO: Jakob DeMenezes- Wood- LOL. I already had this on my iPod and I didn't even know that this would be the song. Jakob's voice is so awesome, and I can't wait to hear the entire thing. 
WHILE SHEPHERDS WATCH THEIR FLOCKS BY NIGHT: Cassius O' Connell- White- This is one of my favorite songs EVER. Cassius sounds a lot like Ben! But not exactly like him. Ben and Alex Baron sound a lot alike. But Cassius is so amazing. And this song is going to be amazing. This isn't in the preview, but I love the part after the solo part "The heavenly Babe...". That's my favorite part. But BEAUTIFUL!  
LULLABYE: Josh Madine, Ben Philipp, Jakob DeMenezes- Wood- We all know and love this song, soooo no review needed.
SO! That's my opinion of the incredibly short preview we get of all the songs. If you would like to see the real deal for yourself, then just click here!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment