Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Christmas Album Pictures!

Heyyy! I know this is old news but I never go the chance to do a post about this. These are the lovely pictures that are associated with the Christmas Album (which comes out in the USA in 20 days by the way. I counted after I was finished with the PSAT today!!). If you click the link below the pictures, you will literally feel like you are up close and personal with the boys. If the boys saw these pictures in such HD, I guarantee they will learn something new about themselves. lol. The first time I saw them I was on my iPod so it wasn't as HD as I would have liked it to been. Then I went on my huge desktop and saw them on there and I think my mouth dropped. So you MUST click on them, because it looks amazing.
Carlos, Kavana, Ralph
Jakob, Matthew J, Luke
Matthew RA, Henry, Freddie, Cassius
Dylan, Jude, Eoghan, Barney
Barney and Jude looked so happy. When you click on the picture, look how big Barney's smile is, and then look how big Jude's eyes are. They looks so big and happy! This is a cute picture.
 Eoghan, Kavana, Dylan, Jakob, Jude
here for bigger view. 
 Jude, Eoghan, Jakob, Kavana, Dylan
here for bigger view. 
 Henry, Freddie, Matthew J, Jude
here for bigger view. 
 Matthew RA, Cassius, Eoghan
here for bigger view. 

 Eoghan, Jakob, Jude, Dylan, Kavana
LOL aw. They all look so clueless! It's cute! Love it. 


So there you go! Maybe there will be more, possibly, maybe, hopefully.. maybe. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment