Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Press Conference!




I love Kavana. He speaks way beyond his age. He speaks beautifully and the way he says it too just makes you feel all happy. He sounds like he really means what he is saying, not as if he was forced into saying it. Ralph is like that as well. You know that feeling when you get soooo happy and you smile so much and so big that it is impossible to speak properly? Yeah, that's what Ralph has. (: He sounds so happy, and I love the way he speaks. His voice goes up and down almost! Michael is so cute. Honestly, I want him as my little brother so I could love him and show him off to my friends! His voice is sooooo high. I don't think he understood the question, so he answered it to the best of his ability, but it came out adorable.



Aww! Barney is so cute, never stops smiling. I also love how like, when Joy to the World comes on, the boys don't even get excited or anything. They pretend it's not there. See, if that was me I'd be like WOW THAT'S ME. I'M IN THAT SONG. But I mean, I guess when you've heard it to the umpteenth extent, and you've kind of gotten used to hearing the songs 24/7 then it isn't really that big of a deal to them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment