Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy 17th Birthday Sam! (and Matthew Jansen)

WOW. I simply cannot believe that this kid is 17 years old! When I first starting liking Libera, he was only 15! (LOL last year.) Sam you were one of the most recognizable members out there. You were there during the Golden Ages and you are still here. I don't know if you will be on the Philippines Tour, but it would be really cool. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO. Have a great day!

I feel awful, I forgot Matthew Jansen's birthday.
Happy birthday my dude. I remember last summer when you were a newbie and everyone was freaking out about who you were! Now we see your face and we are like, "That's Matthew. He's a veteran." You're a whole 11 years old. That means you outlived a decade and you are two years closer to being a teenager! Happy belated birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment